Where do You Find Peace?

A while ago I asked some of my friends and family where they found peace, below are some of their answers. 


Denise H.
"I find peace and happiness when I do what I know is right."

Kristie S.
"I have found happiness within... learning who I am and just how much I really matter to Father (Heavenly Father). The peace that comes in having that knowledge is beyond words."

Some Twitter friends responses:


@schattke "Peace is when my heart can be healed of all issues and I am one with myself, others and God."

@pjvc "God of course!"

@jaddudek "over come issues by surrounding yourself with great people"

Where do you find peace? 
Leave a comment below

Picture
https://charterforcompassion.org/pacifica-peace-people

Comments

  1. I find peace when I let go of the burdens and relax. There is a lot of wisdom and truth in this >

    28) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

    29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

    30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. - Jesus, recorded in Matthew 11:28-30

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love this scripture thank you so much for sharing it, some times when people are having difficulties they forget how to find peace so this is a great reminder

      Delete

Post a Comment