Where Do You Find Peace? Part 2

My friends and family said:


Dan H
by quieting your heart, your fears, your concerns and just listening to peace and being one with it

Kathy B
There are 5 ways I find peace and happiness; reading my scriptures, praying, family, friends, and through the chooses I make

Adrienne N
By making it yourself....

Gary H
'Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you...' Sometimes it's all in who you ask.

Laura L P
By just Deciding to be happy...or at peace with the moment.

Kristie S
Through the understanding of how I matter to God. I really matter.... He loves me... that brings me a whole lot of peace.

Alan H 
Surrounded by family Christmas eve

Kathleen B 
Prayer, the scriptures, the Temple (LDS), spending time with family and close friends. In quiet solitude gazing at the water (Lake Ontario) and thinking.

Peggy B L 
I find it in the Temple (LDS) or walking in the woods

Verita B P 
While praying.

April R H 
When I'm with the people I love

Crystal S 
Music brings me peace. It just speaks to my heart!

Christine R 
Hiking in the woods.

Dave B 
Spaces that have detail, quiet, vastness and beauty.

Trevor W P H 
I find peace when I let go of the burdens and relax. There is a lot of wisdom and truth in this 

28) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. - Jesus, recorded in Matthew 11:28-30

Where do you find peace?

Picture
https://www.marriage.com/advice/love/practical-tools-to-grow-your-love-bank/

Comments