Aspiring Author

Originally written Wednesday, February 25, 2009


At the age of 38 I realized the impact the many stories I have heard of brave and courageous women and men has had upon me. As a group I have come to consider them as “People of Strength”. Their stories are heart wrenching full of trial, tribulation, and sometimes tragedy.

Having known so many 
People of Strength personally, I felt inspired to collect their stories and write them down. I have struggled with the idea for some time now. I feared making these women and men relive the pain as I had them retell their stories. Many of these events happened long ago but they speak of them as if they had just happened. Their stories are raw and full of emotion.

I have also feared the ghosts of my own past may come to haunt me as I have I listened to their stories.

As I write, listen and contemplate this book, I pray earnestly and in humility that when it is finished women's and men's hearts that have been troubled may be eased and soothed. Eased and soothed by the stories of other women and men that have gone through similar experiences and yet have come out of it as women and men of strength; stronger, at peace and full of hope.

Picture
https://brilliantinfo.net/embed-video-as-an-author/

Comments