Ups And Downs In Teaching

A couple of days after one my new students told me I was mean ( I blogged about this) this is what my other students did for me in a different class---they bought me birthday cake and sang to me in English and Spanish.

There are so many different ups and downs in teaching...ups and downs with students (parents if that's applicable to your age group) and administrators. This day was an up day


Once I posted these pictures on my Facebook page these are some of the remarks my friends, family and students made

 C.S.
HOW FUN!!!! You look so happy!!

B.G.
How cool! They remembered your birthday! I can definately see some A's in their future!

 S.G.G.  
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! LOVE the rainbow cake. It's perfect for you-- a rainbow of wisdom AND beauty!!

E.D.M.  
You're lovely. We are happy to be with you! Thank you so much for been our teacher.

J.R.
Happy B-lated Birthday. Wow, you are really loved. You are making a huge impact on their lives.

J.B.
I was a teacher for 13 years if you're really a "mean" teacher; the students wouldn't do that for you... :0)  

S.P.
Happy Birthday! Ms. Kelly 

G.E.
It is a true demonstration of love and respect.


B.M.
You have great students Mrs. Hamon. came out great.

D.S.
I guess you are as mean as you said!    

Some days the bear eats you and some days you eat the bear....this day I ate the bear and got cake.

Comments